Cheese & Onion Quiche Bite
Rich Crust 5% waste
2900gm U.S. Dried Egg Yolk Short
Filling 5% waste
800gmOnion Brown (fine chopped)
562ml Whole Milk
562ml Cream (Culinary)
225gm U.S. Dried Whole Eggs
350gm Emmenthal Cheese
7gm Nutmeg (ground)
1.5gm Pepper Black (fresh ground)
Amount of Bites Ets. 157 bites
1. Heat butter in a skillet add onion, sauté over moderate heat for 2 minute. (Don't brown the onions)
2. Remove heat and place in a strainer allowing excess fat to drain off.
3. Whisk milk, Water, U.S. DRIED WHOLE EGGS and a Teaspon of Sugar to avoid Clumping.
4. Stir in the cooled onions, Emmenthal cheese, Nutmeg and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
5. Pour mixture into bites shells.
6. Put bites into oven and bake at 165°c oven for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 150°c; bake 10 minutes. Remove and Let cool before serving.